The Washington Backcountry Discovery Route (WABDR) is a scenic route across Washington State from Oregon to Canada through the Cascade Mountain Range. The 600-mile route follows a connection of mostly unpaved back roads that can be ridden on dual-sport and adventure motorcycles or driven in 4x4 and high-clearance 4WD vehicles. The route is usually snow-free July through September.
- Folds to 4.25" x 9"
- Waterproof / Tear resistant
- Roads detailed in easy to read highlighted segments
- Design your ride in minutes
- Expanded views of G1 rides
- Detailed riding information on back of map
- Scanlife barcodes for use with your smart phone to see video clips for each section of the WABDR
Download the official WABDR tracks for your GPS device.
Visit the WABDR Website