The Washington Backcountry Discovery Route (WABDR) is a scenic route across Washington State from Oregon to Canada through the Cascade Mountain Range. The 600-mile route follows a connection of mostly unpaved back roads that can be ridden on dual-sport and adventure motorcycles or driven in 4x4 and high-clearance 4WD vehicles. The route is usually snow-free July through September.
- Folds to 4.25" x 9"
- Waterproof / Tear resistant
- Roads detailed in easy to read highlighted segments
- Design your ride in minutes
- Expanded views of G1 rides
- Detailed riding information on back of map
- Scanlife barcodes for use with your smart phone to see video clips for each section of the WABDR
Visit the WABDR Website for official GPS tracks and other WABDR information