Feature length documentary of the UTDBR expedition.
The Utah Backcountry Discovery Route, or UTBDR, is a scenic driving route across the state of Utah, from Arizona to Idaho, for dual-sport adventure motorcycles and 4x4 vehicles. This 871 mile long south-north route uses mostly un-paved backroads and will pass through a number of iconic locations including Moab, Valley of the Gods, the Abajo and La Sal Mountain Ranges, Nine Mile Canyon, and the northern Wasatch Mountains.
- Folds to 4.25" x 9"
- Waterproof / Tear resistant
- Roads detailed in easy to read highlighted segments
- Design your ride in minutes
- Expanded views of G1 rides
- Detailed riding information on back of map
- Scanlife barcodes for use with your smart phone to see video clips for each section of the UTBDR
Visit the UTBDR Website for official GPS tracks and other UTBDR information.