Feature length documentary of the UTDBR expedition.
The Utah Backcountry Discovery Route, or UTBDR, is a scenic driving route across the state of Utah, from Arizona to Idaho, for dual-sport adventure motorcycles and 4x4 vehicles. This 871 mile long south-north route uses mostly un-paved backroads and will pass through a number of iconic locations including Moab, Valley of the Gods, the Abajo and La Sal Mountain Ranges, Nine Mile Canyon, and the northern Wasatch Mountains.
- Folds to 4.25" x 9"
- Waterproof / Tear resistant
- Roads detailed in easy to read highlighted segments
- Design your ride in minutes
- Expanded views of G1 rides
- Detailed riding information on back of map
- Scanlife barcodes for use with your smart phone to see video clips for each section of the UTBDR
Download the official UTBDR tracks for your GPS device.
Visit the UTBDR Website