Like all of the states in the Rocky Mountain region, Idaho offers great riding for those willing to explore. There are sixteen "G1" roads that stretch into every corner of the state offering incredibly diverse riding experiences. Marvel at what Idaho has to offer as you twist the throttle through immense granite canyons, past turquoise lakes and over rolling hill country roads.
Each and every road segment detailed in our maps has been ridden and rated by an owner of Butler Maps Inc. From sport bike enthusiast, to dual sport adventurer, chopper rider, to two up tourers, our team has diligently researched and presented fantastic riding experiences that are sure to impress no matter what you ride.
- Folds to 4.25" x 9"
- Waterproof / Tear resistant
- Roads detailed in easy to read highlighted segments
- Design your ride in minutes
- Expanded views of G1 rides
- Detailed riding information on back of map