The Canyon Dual Sport seat provides total
comfort for you and a passenger on the R1150GS. Neutralized
seating platforms lessen tendency to slide forward. Lower than stock seat height
gives the confidence of better ground reach.
- 1-1/2 inches lower than stock for better ground reach
- Exclusive high-density Comfort Cell foam for firm support that lasts and
shapes to your body over time
- Ergonomic support with more body contact eliminates hot spots
Optional seat heater for both rider and passenger
- Optional removable backrest for rider or passenger (doesn't work for
rider with passenger aboard)
Seat Heaters (optional):
Wires easily into your existing wiring harness
- Single control for the front and rear heaters with two heat settings
- Convenient switch on the left side panel is illuminated to indicate setting
- Corbin's tasteful tuck &
roll stitch pattern adds a nice touch (required to provide
for seat heater elements)
Removable Backrest (optional):
- Ovalback leather backrest
- Comfort for your passenger, even on long rides
- Ergonomic and
easily adjustable for comfort
- Backrest hardware built inside the saddle for a clean look
Saddle works with
your stock BMW seat latching bracket (transfer it from your stock seat when
making the change).
Optional backrest installs into the saddle with just a single bolt.
Rider Seating: Approx. 13.5" wide x 18.5" long
Passenger: Approx. 11.5" wide x 9" long
Seat Height: 33.5"
Note: For a better rider's seating platform the tool storage in the
saddle has been moved. The seatpan now holds the toolbag in place behind the