The 465 Series Progressive Shock represents state of the art high pressure gas monotube shock design. It utilizes a large 46mm bore and deflective disc piston for precise damping. The beefy 16mm hard chrome shaft rides on custom viton seals for low friction and leak free life. This 465 is custom tuned for the KLR650 from the damping and spring rate all the way down to the jounce bumper.
- High pressure gas monotube for ultimate performance
- Five position rebound adjuster for adjusting to changing conditions and riding styles
- Threaded body to allow for fine adjustments in sag
- Aluminum body and components make it lightweight and stylish
- Hard anodized finish is durable and corrosion resistant
- Hard chrome shaft promotes seal life and durability
Spring 1159-20B Rate 500/560 Length 9" I.D. 2.35" O.D. 3.32"
Stock and short (1" lower) versions available.
No Faqs Found !