New for 2011. This 465 has all the features of the Standard 465 Series Monoshock, plus the new R.A.P. System The Remote Adjustable Preload allows for easy tuning of the ride height and suspension sag with a simple turn of the RAP machined aluminum knob. Utilizing a hydraulic preload adjuster, the RAP system is buttery smooth and allows quick adjustment for changing loads, passengers and terrain. Includes mounting bracket for the remote.
Like the standard 465, this shock represents state of the art high pressure gas monotube shock design. It utilizes a large 46mm bore and deflective disc piston for precise damping. The beefy 16mm hard chrome shaft rides on custom viton seals for low friction and leak free life. This 465 is custom tuned for the KLR650 from the damping and spring rate all the way down to the jounce bumper.
- High pressure gas monotube for ultimate performance
- Five position rebound adjuster for adjusting to changing conditions and riding styles
- Threaded body to allow for fine adjustments in sag
- Aluminum body and components make it lightweight and stylish
- Hard anodized finish is durable and corrosion resistant
- Hard chrome shaft promotes seal life and durability
- Includes remote mounting bracket
Note: spring 01-1003-20B is used on the shock with the Remote Adjustable Preload feature. Rate 510/625 Length 8.30" I.D. 2.35" O.D. 3.30"
Stock and short (1" lower) versions available.
No Faqs Found !
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $495.95
Special Price $436.43